MHWSC strives to provide superior customer service at all times.
Whether you need emergency assistance or simply have a question concerning your bill, we're here to help you.
Our vision for customer service involves exploring today's technology to engage our customers with courteous, quality, and timely service.
To obtain information about establish new service with MHWSC, contact Customer Service at 956-565-2491 or stop by our office located in Relampago at 3240 E US Highway 281, 2 miles east of Progreso. (See location map at Office Location link)
An applicant requesting service will need to come to the office and meet with a Customer Service Representative in order to process the request to establish service The following information is needed to establish service:
- Execution of Service Application and Service Agreement
- Two forms of Identification such as driver's license and Social Security card
- Proof of Ownership of Property such as Deed or Purchase Contract
- City or County Clearance Letter
- Execution of Utility Line Easement
- Payment of Applicable Fees